Thursday 7 July 2011

Mood Board



My moodboard features pictures of the characters in my music video, settings that I plan to film at, and my ideas that I have to create my music video.  The people that appear in my moodboard are people I am likely to use in my actual film. A couple, arguing and then making up. They will be dressed to suit the indie/ska genre that the music belongs to. The settings I am filming at are a beach, demonstrating freedom and in contrast I am also filming in an confined room which will create discomfort during the arguement. The beach will be deserted as I want my main focus on the people in my video. In my video I am having both narrative and performance. The performance will be of the band because ska music is focussed on the use of jazz instruments such as trumpets.

2 comments:

  1. Some clear images suggesting location and mood. You need to look more closely at the kinds of shots you are going to use in order to create interest throughout the four minutes. Are you going to have a performance element? Will the entire video be filmed at the beach? The mood board will make more sense when you have posted lyrics and written about the way you want to interpret lyrics and which music genre conventions you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for redoing this and adding commmentary. This is beginning to reflect genre and develop creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete